Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Web 2.0 Awards List

I played around in the Spanish Pod. This was an award winner under the category of education. The site says it is free but it can cost you if you want to get into deeper lessons. Browsing through the food category, phrases were written and translated into English. The neat thing was that clicking on the right arrow beside the phrase produced the pronunciation of the phrase that could be repeated over and over again. I won't pay for any lessons but it will help me learn some basic Spanish words and phrases used in different situations. You can access the site at http://spanishpod.com. Have some fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool site and one I haven't looked at before! It's amazing to me what everyone else finds that is so interesting...

    ReplyDelete