Thursday, January 21, 2010

Final Comments

I admit that I wasn't too excited about starting this journey but I must say that I have enjoyed it tremendously. In addition, I have learned so much. The course itself was well organized. The modules seemed a bit seamless. That is, their order was a logical progression. The introductions with the Plain English videos done by LeFever (?) were great. I liked how we were always drawn back to the question of "What use do you see for this in the library?" I know that I won't use everything I learned right away or be an expert but that's okay. At least I won't have a blank look on my face when someone asks me about blogs, wikis, podcasts and etc! Now, if I could only remember all my usernames and passwords!!

4 comments:

  1. The multitude of passwords is crazy! I have an entire page dedicated to new passwords!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Were you the first finished? I have only done the blog and flickr so far. I may finish RSS feeds this weekend. My hat is off to you. I know who to go to if I run into problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being done- You win, and everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete