Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Zoho Writer

For this module in our journey, I recreated a partial table of the "Frightfully Good Books" that some of us helped create in October to accomodate readers who always ask for scary books. In my table, I wanted to alphabetize the books but I never discovered a way to do that.

Frightfully Good Books

This list was started by the HEB Librarians for K-6. Feel free to add your students favorites.

Title

Author

Call Number

All the Lovely Bad OnesHahn, Mary DFIC HAH
Mysterious Matter of I.M. FineStanley, DianeFIC STA
Robe of SkullsFrench, VivianFIC FRE
Blue GhostBauer, MarionFIC BAU
Graveyard GhostKehret, PegFIC KEH
Old Willis PlaceHahn, Mary DFIC HAH
Ghost FeverHayes, JoeFIC HAY

Enjoy this site at http://www.writer.zoho.com

No comments:

Post a Comment